- And now a few words from our sponsor...
Search Love Hate Advertising
Mitch around the Web
Mitch’s Infographical CV
Follow DevineLines on Instagram
- Mitch Devine on Three Simple Tips to Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram
- Larry on Marketing Music at NAMM
- Bella Miller on Three Simple Tips to Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram
- lionqueen_16 on Three Simple Tips to Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram
- Brendan on Three Simple Tips to Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram
- ilianis blanca on Three Simple Tips to Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram
- Ricko Reonaldo on Three Simple Tips to Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram
- Three Simple Tips to Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram
- Super Bowl Advertising – It’s Halftime in America, Do You Feel Lucky?
- The Day the Internet Went Dark
- Occupy This Amazingly Ginormous Post
- Kohl’s Ad Inflicts Black’s “Friday” Earworm on Shoppers
- You Have 9 Seconds To Fascinate A Client – Spend 1 Hour With Sally Hogshead First
- There’s a Mobile App for Almost Everything, Even High School
- 33 Chilean Miners, 1 Year and Freshly Pressed
- Where Where You When Steve Jobs Died?
- 12 Simple Yet Powerful Relationship Marketing Tips from Mari Smith
- Advertising Tributes to 9-11
- What Do You Do When the Power Goes Out?
- How I Became a Virtual Millionaire on Empire Ave
- The Osama 2011 Swimsuit Issue
- GuitarTV.com Makes Noise on Social Media Channels
Tagsad campaign ads advertising Apple beer branding business name California Adventure car career celebrity Chile commercial commercials devo Disney Disneyland entertainment Facebook Isaiah Mustafa Linked OC marketing Microsoft mobile apps movies music naming Oakley Old Spice Outdoor politics print Ray Bradbury signage signs social media Starbucks television tv Twitter video vintage viral writing YouTube
- "Babies thrive on Pablum®" - Mead Johnson & Co. #ad (1950s)
- The Home of Shredded Wheat [The American, May 1911] #ads...
- I’ll Make You A Master of Karate [misc comic #ads, mid...
- Don’t Be Half A Man! [misc comic #ads, mid 1970s]
- grayflannelsuit: 1982 print ad for the Weather Channel. Those...
- magictransistor: RCA Victor 45RPM Portable Record Player (Radio...
- "Meet some of the glamorous guests coming to your house this...
- grooveland: (via Pin by Bernhard Schipper on Computer History |...
- 36 years of continued improvement have placed the Mathushek...
- Play The Guitar [1975 comic] #ads
Tag Archives: celebrity
A tale of two celebrity spokesmen.
Some people think stars die in threes. If so, it’s often tough to figure out when to start and stop counting. Not this time.
The demise on consecutive days of Gary Coleman, 42, and Dennis Hopper, 74, has left many people expecting a third celebrity death is imminent. The two actors became stars at early ages, then ad pitchmen later in life.
Coincidentally, in their roles as celebrity endorsers both offered financial advice. But whether either star was effective as a corporate spokesperson is debatable.